Trinity Speech/Debate and Bible
"Since then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things." Colossians 3:1-2

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A new year is here

Where in the world did the summer go?  I think time goes faster the older I get!  So, we are on the brink of a brand new school year.  Are you ready?  Ready or not, here we go!
There are big changes at TPS this year with the launch of our 1:1 program, the new lower school building, a new PreK4 program... change is in the air!

Here are a few changes I will be making in my classroom!  First... I have changed classrooms, back to what was built to be THE Forensics room!  Exciting times!!!  I can now be found in 308, next to the dance room!

In all my classes I will be using Edmodo for quizes, homework, and group collaboration.  You will learn more about this as the first week of class begins!

Here are a few things to keep in mind as you begin the year:
-Turn in your work on-time and complete - this goes a long way to help your grade
-all classes should be looked at as essential - you never know where you might find your gifts
-have fun and learn something new each day!

I am looking forward to this new year!  It is going to be exciting and full of learning!